There will be no meeting this weekend, just a cleanup!
Reed will be making pulled pork.
Please bring a dish! Hope to see you at the meeting.
Names on the ballot:
- Danny Dale – current board member
- Dan Knoepfle – current board member
- Barb Sowin
Hi all, we wanted to post some key dates so folks don’t lose track of them as we move into 2023!
- June 24th 2023-Cleanup at Rogers Pond from 8:00AM to 12:00PM. Mtg to follow at Todd Canadays. Meal TBD
- August 5th 2023-Annual Meeting at 12:00, Please bring a side dish, main dish is TBD
- August 26th 2023-Final meeting and clean up day, location of cleanup TBD, Meal TBD.
There will be a cleanup day from 8am to noon at Rogers Pond on August 27th, 2022.
Brannons will be hosting lunch afterwards.
Here are the minutes from the June 2022 meeting.
The June 4th meeting is cancelled due to a lack of quorum and will be rescheduled at a different date.
Here are the September 2021 meeting minutes.
There will be a cleanup on September 11th from 8am to noon, followed by a potluck lunch in the park area.
Minutes from the most recent meeting are below: